The wïsh centre is available for interviews and media work.
Please contact email@example.com or phone 020 3137 9044
- The wïsh centre featured on National T.V.
- BBC Lets Play Darts – Comic Relief Appeal
- Chrissy B Show – Self-injury Awareness Day
- Children in Need Cash Boost for wïsh centre
- New wïsh centre opens in Morden
- Centre to help people who self harm to open this week
- House of Commons Debate – Sexual Exploitation
- BBC News – Children in Need appeal funds Harrow self harm centre
- Jennifer Saunders (Absolutely Fabulous Comic), Danny Cohen (BBC Controller) and Kevin Cahill (Chief Executive of Comic Relief) visited the wïsh centre to meet some of the young people and find out more about what we do.
- Sport Relief – Comic Miranda Hart spent time with Girls Xpress and there is an interview with her and Mahum who is an ex-service user, peer mentor for Girls Xpress and Trustee of the wïsh centre. This was part of a documentary about the Sports Relief Million Pound Bike Ride. We really liked Miranda and are so proud of her achievement.
- BBC London News – Daryl who spoke to BBC London News about self harming and the support he gets from the wïsh centre in March 2009 as part of Red Nose Day.